John Stephen Wright

John Stephen Wright

About Me

My photo
According to Janet Nepalotano I am a Right Wing extremist.

Monday, July 6, 2009

More of my RE Tweets

FDR didn't know D'OHbama when he said there was nothing to fear but fear itself.
The ELEPHANT in the room, that the Left Stream Media has ignored, is about to step all over them.

Die for freedom or live in slavery....NO Brainer.

D'ohbama orders CIA interrogaters to undergo "terrorist sensitivity training"

The Cure for America's Impotence: Impeach D'OHbama and friends

ALMOST X Rated: I want my heaven to have a Red Lobster Restaurant with all u can eat Virgins Month.

Light at the end of the tunnel turned off for excessive carbon emissions

D'OHbama overheard on trip to Russia.."It's GOOD to be da King."

The ONLY reason an UNQUALIFIED person got elected was COLOR...GREEN

A Good Liberal will apologize for apologizing when he runs out of things to apologize for.

I have a GREAT new book on Improving your MEMORY but I can't remember where I left it.

Ppl have told me that MJ was not a child molester....I say if it moonwalks like a duck....

Ever notice that artificial things cost more? Take D'OHbama for example...

D'OHbama: the FIRST politician to admit he is both FOR AND AGAINST every issue.

When u stick to your principles u get Reagan. When u abandon them u get McCain. (And D'OHbama)


There you have it.

John S. Wright


No comments:

Post a Comment